Tuesday, March 19, 2013

January, February, and March all in one!

Man oh man, time has flown by since the last time I was on here.
Sorry folks I have had no life for the past three months but it is almost over.
The news update of the life of Elizabeth is this...
In the month of January I started day and night school which means, I am still in school Monday through Friday but Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I am in from from 9 am to 10 pm... Kill Me Now! haha It is so hard being there so long all the time and on top of it I am still working at my wonderful job the three nights I can still work when I am not in school. Needless to say my body and brain have had enough! Good thing I graduate in THREE WEEKS!!! Holy cow how time has flown! I remember when I first started school and that's all my blog was about how much I love school, now I just can't wait to be done to start the new chapter in my life.
Thankful I haven't been in this alone, my dear sweet friend Hillary has been doing night school with me and we get through it together by doing crazy things...

Also it was Matt's birthday, and of course I spoiled him with lots of surprises!

That was January.

Now onto the month of LOVE<3
February was nothing exciting, just school and work of course. 
Valentines day was school and work also, kinda lame I know but we tried to do our best to make it special for each other since it was our first together. I baked him banana bread and heart attacked his room while he was at work. Him being the adorable guy he is dropped my gift off and left it for me to find...
That was February.

And Last but not least the "Green" month we are in now. :)
Well march has been great and crazy and hectic because we are coming down to the wire!
The first week of march I was in class all week long preparing to take my state boards...
Of course we PASSED! Thanks "YoChell" ;)

Then the same day I took my boards I went HOME!!! My family and I went to San Francisco for fun and to celebrate my birthday! :)








It was so much fun and was the last family vacation before Matt joins us. 
Then my birthday was St. Patties day as always! I celebrated by flying back to Provo, haha and of course having so much fun not being a teenager anymore! Matt picked me up from the airport and I opened my gifts which were great I loved them then we went to Chelsea's parents house for dinner and it was so so YUMMY! And after that it was very chill kind of boring because it was on a Sunday but still great!

Well that is the life of Elizabeth for now, thanks for reading :)




No comments:

Post a Comment