Monday, December 10, 2012

Its the most wonderful time of the year!

I am really bad at keeping this updated. 
Anyways there is so much going on, school is going so good! I am now a "phase twoer"! So excited, it is nice going and doing something you love so much every day, it will be even better when I get paid for it after I graduate! Which is in MARCH! holy crap how much time flies, it crazy to think that almost a year ago I will have been living away from home. Looking back at the short time I have been gone I feel like  have grown so much and learned more than I ever have, emotionally and especially spiritually, I love it! 
Wedding planning is crazy good, time is flying so much it seems like May is just around the corner I know it is 5 months away, but oh my goodness 5 months is not that long, I seriously I am so excited! Knowing that I get to marry my best friend and be with him for time and all eternity is the happiest feeling ever, it is still really surreal to think that this is all happening it sounds corney but I really do have to pinch myself sometimes to make sure I am awake and that it isn't a dream. I am so grateful for my Mamma and all her effort to make this so special for us because I don't know what I would have done without her! So thank you Mom, love you!
Speaking of my mom this time of year has been really hard for me, as much as I love nothing more then spending time with Matt's family it has been very hard for me to be away from my family for the holidays, it is so weird. I guess it is a good adjustment but I miss our fun traditions and am sad I won't get a chance to do them all with them this year, but I will get to see them for a short time which will be good! 
Umm let see what else, oh I got a new job and like it a lot after changing jobs three times in less then a year I finally found the right fit, who would have thought it would be a bowling ally, but I really do love it! It is really fun and it fits my personality really well!
Also My roommates and I have done such fun things from going to dinner for birthdays to seeing the lights at temple square to decorating our apartment for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! Whoo Hoo, I love the festiveness!







No comments:

Post a Comment